Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Vicki's weight loss (Goal #1 reached)

Lets start with a few before shots.
These were taken at Disneyland about a week and a half before starting the diet.


The new me began on April 20th. My friend Soraksa gave me a month supply of Medifast meals, it wasn't right for her, but she new I was fed up with my weight.

This is a picture of me on April 19th, our 7 year wedding anniversary.

I won't lie, the medifast diet is not easy at first, I'm use to it now, but at first it did feel a bit like torture. However my boss is also doing to same diet so there was a lot of support and encouragement from her. Claudia has also been a priceless support by being my walking buddy after work (she is also doing a great job on her own weight loss).

Okay, this next part is more for me to keep a record of my daily weigh-in journey, and also to embarrass me to never go back to where I was.

Wednesday 'official' weigh-in are in bold

Start weight on April 20, 2010: 224.2
221.6, 219.5, 216.8, 216.5, 215.5, 215.8, 214.9, 214.5, 214.8, 214.8, 215.7, 213.5, 213.6, 211.4, 211.0, 210.0, 208.8, 209.8, 208.8, 209.4, 208.2, 208.0, 206.0, 205.8, 207.2, 206.0, 206.8, 205.2, 204.6, 204.0, 204.6, 205.2, 205.6, 204.0, 204.0, 203.8, 203.2, 203.6, 204.0, 203.2, 204.0, 202.2, 200.6, 200.2, 200.2, 200.4, 200.8, 198.6, and today's weight.....

Drum roll please.... the new me 198.5 lbs! 25.7 pounds down, 23.5 to my next step goal, or 43.5 to my final goal of 155 pounds. I CAN DO THIS


This is the skirt that I have worn almost every Sunday for I don't know how long, size 20, compared to my new size 16 shirt! (So far I have lost 5 1/4 inches around the waist, and 1 1/2 around the hips) I like how Elaina is trying to show off too.

Head shot


Here is a picture of me at my goal weight (from back in 2001)
And now, after seeing all those pictures of me, let's end with something cute : )

3 comments:

  1. You are doing awesome!!! What an amazing difference already with that skirt. You must be so proud of yourself. Lol, you are going to be smaller then me!!!! I'm already up to 176 with this pregnancy. :( And yes, that is a VERY cute picture to end with. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your 1st goal! That is awesome! Keep it up and we are cheering you on from the web!

    ReplyDelete
  3. way to go Vicky!! You're looking awesome!!

    ReplyDelete